‘She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody,’ says distressed family member
- The family of a woman who joined a fringe QAnon cult in Texas says she’s now drinking toxic chemicals with her peers – and brags that she serves them herself.
- Despite two occasions when the JFKs failed to show up, Mr Protzman reportedly still has dozens of followers.
- Chlorine dioxide has sometimes been fraudulently sold as a miracle cure for Covid-19, but QAnon believers typically regard Covid as a hoax.
- “I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute,” Mr Trump said at a White House pandemic briefing in 2020.
- “Both sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide are the active ingredients in disinfectants and have additional industrial uses,” the FDA has said.