SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The mass killing that left six people dead and 12 wounded outside bars just blocks from California’s Capitol last weekend was a gunfight involving at least five shooters from rival gangs, Sacramento police said Wednesday.
- NEW: Police say at least two gangs were involved in the shooting that left six people dead and 12 wounded.
- NEW: Experts say if gangs were to blame, it would mark an unusually bloody feud.
- Two brothers have been arrested in connection with the shooting, only face firearms charges.
- Police say they identified at least five gunmen but there may have been more.
- Authorities credited witnesses who contributed nearly 200 videos, photos and other tips with helping the investigation.
- The mass killing occurred outside bars just blocks from California’s Capitol last weekend.