Survivors of the Robb Elementary School shooting are recounting the gunman’s eerie final words of "Good night" and "You’re all gonna die" before opening fire.
- 11-year-old Miah Cerrillo, 11, said the gunman looked at one of her teachers in the eye and said, “Good night” before shooting her.
- Samuel Salinas, 10, was a student in teacher Irma Garcia’s class on Tuesday when the shooting unfolded.
- Samuel said he survived by playing dead after he got hit in the leg with shrapnel that hit a chair between him and the shooter.
- Police now say it took over an hour from the first 911 call to stop the massacre in Uvalde, Texas, to take out the gunman.
- The shooter, Salvador Ramos, 18, was killed at the scene.