Georgia on her mind
- Christina Pushaw worked for Georgia’s Mikheil Saakashvili between 2018 and 2020.
- The Florida Gov.
- Ron DeSantis’ press secretary registered as a foreign agent this week.
- Pushaw responded to the report by retweeting conservative supporters and accusing liberals of hypocrisy in their rush to call out her undeclared work.
- She was also defended by Gov.
- De Santis during a press conference, calling the story a “smear piece” Pushaw was the Florida governor’s press secretary and spokesperson for the Florida Republican Party, who is a frequent subject of the pages of the Florida Open Source blog, the Palm Beach Post.