Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr will also testify in attorney general Letitia James’ inquiry into Trump Organization
- Former president Donald Trump will testify under oath on 15 July in New York attorney general Letitia James’s investigation into his business practices.
- His daughter Ivanka Trump and son Donald Trump Jr will also testify in the investigation.
- The investigation has homed in on whether the Trump Organization misstated the values of its real estate properties to obtain favorable loans and tax deductions.
- Trump has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing and has not been accused of criminal wrongdoing.
- He has called the investigation a “witch-hunt” and has called it a ‘witch hunt’ The former president failed in an attempt last month to stop the investigation and ended up paying a $110,000 fine.